OOC Let's Chat!

ALLEBIEE :wow: damage control in da magic cellar~

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
@Joseph Sims Happy cake day!! Tmrw i'll be pinging u again!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: Today, 06:03 ALLEBIEE :wow: damage control in da magic cellar~
Haha I tied you up by your common room

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: Yesterday, 23:46
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Yesterday, 11:44 Exams are coming up next month and I need to lock in T-T
nano month is gonna be fun for you x-x
lol my impulsive self just signed up for it T-T Like I guess I'll try and do both...

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8