Let's Chat!
Hi chat
Let's Chat!
Hihi!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
So happy I can sleep in past 4:30am and actually do hio stuff now cause i don’t have work 

Let's Chat!
Hi guys!!
✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere" |
Let's Chat!
I will be travelling for Halloween, but I was planning to be Rose Tyler from Doctor WhoCassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Let's Chat!
Go to bed;-;Kullervo Ikonen wrote: 14 minutes ago So happy I can sleep in past 4:30am and actually do hio stuff now cause i don’t have work![]()
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃