OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:49
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:47
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:44
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:36 I'm hereee
pennnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeloooooopppppeeeeee
Ohh Merlin..WILLOW
I was startled!!
hahahahahaha scaredy cat, scaredy cat /j :biggrin:

How are ya?!
:lookup:
Am good!! Wby?? Anything interesting going on in your life?
I'm doing alright. Just posted the ad for my shop! Having a special Halloween deal. ANNNNNNDDDD It's my little sisters bday! So we're gonna be gone most of the day.

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:50
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:49
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:47
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:44
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:41

pennnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeloooooopppppeeeeee
Ohh Merlin..WILLOW
I was startled!!
hahahahahaha scaredy cat, scaredy cat /j :biggrin:

How are ya?!
:lookup:
Am good!! Wby?? Anything interesting going on in your life?
I'm doing alright. Just posted the ad for my shop! Having a special Halloween deal. ANNNNNNDDDD It's my little sisters bday! So we're gonna be gone most of the day.
Oooo ig I gotta check it out then!!
Have funn!! And happy birthday to your sister by my side!! :chocogrenouille: A chocolate frog for her!!! <3

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 17:44
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:38
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 17:36
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:22
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 17:19 *shuffles in*
EMMYYYY
CASS
Its been a LONG dayyy
Oh godddd how are you??
Its been alright. Just go go go. Busy busy busy. How are you?
Yeahhhhbu get itttt I’m okay still sick ughhh
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:40
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:36 I'm hereee
Hi penny!!
New pfp?? I love ittt!!
How are ya??
YESSS I made it for my shop as an example and decided to just use it!!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:53
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:50
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:49
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:47
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:44

Ohh Merlin..WILLOW
I was startled!!
hahahahahaha scaredy cat, scaredy cat /j :biggrin:

How are ya?!
:lookup:
Am good!! Wby?? Anything interesting going on in your life?
I'm doing alright. Just posted the ad for my shop! Having a special Halloween deal. ANNNNNNDDDD It's my little sisters bday! So we're gonna be gone most of the day.
Oooo ig I gotta check it out then!!
Have funn!! And happy birthday to your sister by my side!! :chocogrenouille: A chocolate frog for her!!! <3
OOooo pleaseee
Lol i will. <3

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 59 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:53
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:50
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:49
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:47

hahahahahaha scaredy cat, scaredy cat /j :biggrin:

How are ya?!
:lookup:
Am good!! Wby?? Anything interesting going on in your life?
I'm doing alright. Just posted the ad for my shop! Having a special Halloween deal. ANNNNNNDDDD It's my little sisters bday! So we're gonna be gone most of the day.
Oooo ig I gotta check it out then!!
Have funn!! And happy birthday to your sister by my side!! :chocogrenouille: A chocolate frog for her!!! <3
OOooo pleaseee
Lol i will. <3
It is kinda costly.. T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 59 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 59 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:53
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:50
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:49

:lookup:
Am good!! Wby?? Anything interesting going on in your life?
I'm doing alright. Just posted the ad for my shop! Having a special Halloween deal. ANNNNNNDDDD It's my little sisters bday! So we're gonna be gone most of the day.
Oooo ig I gotta check it out then!!
Have funn!! And happy birthday to your sister by my side!! :chocogrenouille: A chocolate frog for her!!! <3
OOooo pleaseee
Lol i will. <3
It is kinda costly.. T-T
It's only 2 galleons *coughs* I mean four

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 57 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 59 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 59 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:53
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:50

I'm doing alright. Just posted the ad for my shop! Having a special Halloween deal. ANNNNNNDDDD It's my little sisters bday! So we're gonna be gone most of the day.
Oooo ig I gotta check it out then!!
Have funn!! And happy birthday to your sister by my side!! :chocogrenouille: A chocolate frog for her!!! <3
OOooo pleaseee
Lol i will. <3
It is kinda costly.. T-T
It's only 2 galleons *coughs* I mean four
Huhh? Actually can I order only 1 banner and get it for half the prize instead?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."