OOC Let's Chat!

I'm hereee

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 17:36
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:22
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 17:19 *shuffles in*
EMMYYYY
CASS
Its been a LONG dayyy
Oh godddd how are you??

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:36 I'm hereee
Hi penny!!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:38
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:36 I'm hereee
Hi penny!!
New pfp?? I love ittt!!
How are ya??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:36 I'm hereee
pennnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeloooooopppppeeeeee

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:36 I'm hereee
pennnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeloooooopppppeeeeee
Ohh Merlin..WILLOW
I was startled!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:38
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 17:36
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:22
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 17:19 *shuffles in*
EMMYYYY
CASS
Its been a LONG dayyy
Oh godddd how are you??
Its been alright. Just go go go. Busy busy busy. How are you?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
:shock:

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:44
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:36 I'm hereee
pennnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeloooooopppppeeeeee
Ohh Merlin..WILLOW
I was startled!!
hahahahahaha scaredy cat, scaredy cat /j :biggrin:

How are ya?!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 58 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:44
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 17:36 I'm hereee
pennnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeloooooopppppeeeeee
Ohh Merlin..WILLOW
I was startled!!
hahahahahaha scaredy cat, scaredy cat /j :biggrin:

How are ya?!
:lookup:
Am good!! Wby?? Anything interesting going on in your life?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."