OOC Let's Chat!

Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 16:44 HEY GUYSYSYSYS
HIII

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Elijah Emberly wrote: Today, 16:44 HEY GUYSYSYSYS
Hi! How are you?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys how to I link things in my signature?

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
It's good

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah but I wanna link my ency and shop to my signature!

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:05 Guys how to I link things in my signature?
You just manually put the code in!

Code: Select all

[url=linhere]putsmthere[/url]
putsmthere

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 17:09
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 17:05 Guys how to I link things in my signature?
You just manually put the code in!

Code: Select all

[url=linhere]putsmthere[/url]
putsmthere
OHHHH OKAY TY

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ π™΄πš—πšŒπš’βˆžοΈŽοΈŽ(β˜†β–½β˜†) πšœπš‘πš˜πš™!࿎

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:59
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:41
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:41
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:40
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 15:40

Very well...saw the new errand??
There's a new errand??
Preptober..in the prep room
Ah!! I don't have time to write a book for NANO :(
Am thinking of trying it..
Cool!! I might, but we'll see!!

iNPC ✩ Latoya Driskell
PC ✩ Diana Roberts
βœ©π’Ÿπ’Ύπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ά π‘…π‘œπ’·π‘’π“‡π“‰π“ˆβœ©
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩