OOC Let's Chat!

Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 16:03 Hi everyone! How are y'all? I'm listening to my liked music and a LOT of it is Christmas music so I keep getting Christmas music even when it's not Christmas
HAHAHAH i feel that tho same. I’m okay im sleppyyyy

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 🛒 🪪

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:02
Omg you totally should!! Rob Zombie Movies are 🔥🔥🔥🔥If you like house of 1000 corpses it continues on with The devil rejects and three from hell And Terrifier 2 is just freaky plain creepy
but his Halloween ending is just :/ for me tho his version of lil Mikey is such a cutie with him become so lovely with his lil baby sis :wise:

Are you sure you want to refuse all these cookies?
-join if u like pls-

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:09
Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 16:03 Hi everyone! How are y'all? I'm listening to my liked music and a LOT of it is Christmas music so I keep getting Christmas music even when it's not Christmas
HAHAHAH i feel that tho same. I’m okay im sleppyyyy
Do you ever wake up in the morning and then just stay in bed for as long as you can before you have to actually get ready for the day? I hope you get less sleepy :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 15:30
Ezra Calloway wrote: Today, 15:25 two words; personal project XD

i ran out of metal wires so i had to give up for the day unfortunately. can't go to shops now unfortunately.
kid what are u doing?
it's a surprise?

I have no news. I live quietly. I love you and I wait

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabella Dín wrote: 58 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:09
Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 16:03 Hi everyone! How are y'all? I'm listening to my liked music and a LOT of it is Christmas music so I keep getting Christmas music even when it's not Christmas
HAHAHAH i feel that tho same. I’m okay im sleppyyyy
Do you ever wake up in the morning and then just stay in bed for as long as you can before you have to actually get ready for the day? I hope you get less sleepy :)
Im doin that right mowwww lol how are you?

𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠( ˘ ³˘)♥ 🛒 🪪

OOC Let's Chat!
Millie Ann wrote: 59 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:02
Omg you totally should!! Rob Zombie Movies are 🔥🔥🔥🔥If you like house of 1000 corpses it continues on with The devil rejects and three from hell And Terrifier 2 is just freaky plain creepy
but his Halloween ending is just :/ for me tho his version of lil Mikey is such a cutie with him become so lovely with his lil baby sis :wise:
I agree. His Halloween movie is a tad bit extra

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 56 minutes ago
Isabella Dín wrote: 58 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 16:09
Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 16:03 Hi everyone! How are y'all? I'm listening to my liked music and a LOT of it is Christmas music so I keep getting Christmas music even when it's not Christmas
HAHAHAH i feel that tho same. I’m okay im sleppyyyy
Do you ever wake up in the morning and then just stay in bed for as long as you can before you have to actually get ready for the day? I hope you get less sleepy :)
Im doin that right mowwww lol how are you?
I'm well. Just listening to music and getting ready to face the day :D

OOC Let's Chat!
So anyone want to join our RP at room of requirements we are throwing a party

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 15:57 QUESTION OF THE DAY 2!
WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE SCARY MOVIE?
Might be Insidious

OOC Let's Chat!
What is that like what happens

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile