How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000/10 lmao, sanqi, i love you bro
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 who are you?
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 omg i know you! you're that guy who got a bad haircut!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 Seriously, who are you?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000x/10 my favorite human ever fr
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
I LOVE YOU ALL TOO OMGGGG
I LOVE YOU ALL TOO OMGGGG
Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Tent buddie!!
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 dAnIeLlE!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 been seeing you around quite a lot! You seem very SPENTAFRICULAR! yes i'm using your own word to you
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.