Let's Chat!
I am Joseph sims brother
I dream to be the best gameroom maker one day
-Gary Mason
Let's Chat!
Fr??
Let's Chat!
I'm trying to get A+ on atleast 5-6 subjectsLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 11:51Dang, I just finished my exams, safe to say I lost atleast 3,but oh well
Let's Chat!
Good luck!!Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 12:56I'm trying to get A+ on atleast 5-6 subjectsLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 11:51Dang, I just finished my exams, safe to say I lost atleast 3,but oh well
Let's Chat!
You can do that too!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:43T-T ig I'll try both of them on my character and then decide..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 12:06Go with vampire then! Though you can go with black cat too, it's not a bad option either!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:00Lol..yess..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 11:45All of these look good!! Isn't she already a witch though?
Same ;-; Good luck!!
I was thinking the black cat or vampire
I'm still stuck on mine
Let's Chat!
TBH I expected the bad results on maths and physics, i'm bad at mathsMarcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 12:56I'm trying to get A+ on atleast 5-6 subjectsLianna Irinova wrote: Today, 11:51Dang, I just finished my exams, safe to say I lost atleast 3,but oh well
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
whatt happened?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
My phone has no charge..but I had so many replies I wanted to do today T-T
Let's Chat!
oh sucks girl...Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 13:01My phone has no charge..but I had so many replies I wanted to do today T-T
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |




