Let's Chat!
Dang, I just finished my exams, safe to say I lost atleast 3,but oh well
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
This is so late sorry, but yep, eventually, I plan for Cory to be in a couple short term relationships before that thoTina Carilla wrote: Today, 00:35Wait r they getting togetherCory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 22:17… Cory and KennedyLianna Irinova wrote: Yesterday, 22:15Ohhh, whooo?Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 22:13 I made a couple banner for a couple that won’t exist for another 2-3 years![]()
Basically Cory’s not going to be completely stuck up forever and most-all of his character development is due to her
| INPC of Kennedy Cheek | ▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁ And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy |
Shop | Ency |
Let's Chat!
Lol..yess..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 11:45All of these look good!! Isn't she already a witch though?Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48These are how they look..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black, Friendly Vampire
I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
Reducio
Same ;-; Good luck!!
I was thinking the black cat or vampire
Let's Chat!
Go with vampire then! Though you can go with black cat too, it's not a bad option either!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:00Lol..yess..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 11:45All of these look good!! Isn't she already a witch though?Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48These are how they look..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:34
Uhh..I've got a few options..
Little Ghost Girl, Haunted Doll, Victorian Witch, Black, Friendly Vampire
I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
Reducio
Same ;-; Good luck!!
I was thinking the black cat or vampire
Let's Chat!
LololPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:21I'm supposed to study biology now..but yahh same with meeHana Suzuki wrote: Today, 11:11Yea, yesterday i was at home i said i would do my latin, i did not, i just opened my notebook and went on instagram the whole dayPenelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:09Veryyy lazyyy
Let's Chat!
Rare Eklipse sighting to say their birthday is in a week
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
EKILPSEEEE
oh wait srsly?
happy birthday in advance~~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Happy bdayyy in advance!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's Chat!
Happy birthday in advance!!
Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
Let's Chat!
T-T ig I'll try both of them on my character and then decide..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 12:06Go with vampire then! Though you can go with black cat too, it's not a bad option either!Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:00Lol..yess..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 11:45All of these look good!! Isn't she already a witch though?Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 10:48These are how they look..Kai Hepner wrote: Today, 10:41
I was going to suggest vampire to you! A haunted doll sounds cool too
Reducio
Same ;-; Good luck!!
I was thinking the black cat or vampire




