OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: Today, 03:47 JOSE! :wow:
AVESSS :wow: Brookie! Willow! And Isaa
I miss yall sm ;-; ma exams just finished so hopefully I'll get ta be more active here again hehee

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!! How's everyone??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii Diana :lol: im goodd, reading a story wrote when I was 12 ish :cute: so much nostalgia brr
Howre ya?

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 53 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 03:47 JOSE! :wow:
AVESSS :wow: Brookie! Willow! And Isaa
I miss yall sm ;-; ma exams just finished so hopefully I'll get ta be more active here again hehee
JOSEEEEeee :wow: lol just saw i hat 1000 posts




HAPPY CAKE DAY @Aiko Mori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cake: 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 48 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 53 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 03:47 JOSE! :wow:
AVESSS :wow: Brookie! Willow! And Isaa
I miss yall sm ;-; ma exams just finished so hopefully I'll get ta be more active here again hehee
JOSEEEEeee :wow: lol just saw i hat 1000 posts




HAPPY CAKE DAY @Aiko Mori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cake: 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
How've ya beeeeeen
Up ta any mischief while I was away? :cute:

oooooo cake day?? le gasp
*summons giant choco cake*
*uses plastic knife as lever and chocoball as pivot* ^^
*fires chunks of cake at everyone*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 44 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 48 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 53 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 03:47 JOSE! :wow:
AVESSS :wow: Brookie! Willow! And Isaa
I miss yall sm ;-; ma exams just finished so hopefully I'll get ta be more active here again hehee
JOSEEEEeee :wow: lol just saw i hat 1000 posts




HAPPY CAKE DAY @Aiko Mori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cake: 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
How've ya beeeeeen
Up ta any mischief while I was away? :cute:

oooooo cake day?? le gasp
*summons giant choco cake*
*uses plastic knife as lever and chocoball as pivot* ^^
*fires chunks of cake at everyone*
Sadlyyy not really. But I've been doin' well! Tired as always, getting in better shape AND found a new face claim for Matthias! :wow: He's a model and is from Taylor swifts music video Blank Space lol willow hates Tay


How about you? Hows life treating you? Good I hope <3
*Ducks* HEY NOT THE CAKE

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 41 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 44 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 48 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 53 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 03:47 JOSE! :wow:
AVESSS :wow: Brookie! Willow! And Isaa
I miss yall sm ;-; ma exams just finished so hopefully I'll get ta be more active here again hehee
JOSEEEEeee :wow: lol just saw i hat 1000 posts




HAPPY CAKE DAY @Aiko Mori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cake: 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
How've ya beeeeeen
Up ta any mischief while I was away? :cute:

oooooo cake day?? le gasp
*summons giant choco cake*
*uses plastic knife as lever and chocoball as pivot* ^^
*fires chunks of cake at everyone*
Sadlyyy not really. But I've been doin' well! Tired as always, getting in better shape AND found a new face claim for Matthias! :wow: He's a model and is from Taylor swifts music video Blank Space lol willow hates Tay


How about you? Hows life treating you? Good I hope <3
*Ducks* HEY NOT THE CAKE
Haha the irony :lol: maybee I should go about watchin tay tay music videos to find Jose a faceclaim :decayed:

Generally okiee, could be better ;-; its been a pretty rough year so far but im on an upwards trend methinks! :decayed: :cheers:

And YAS ABSOLUTELY DA CAKE :biggrin:
*grabs a handful and flings at ya*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 36 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 41 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 44 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 48 minutes ago
Joseph Sims wrote: 53 minutes ago

AVESSS :wow: Brookie! Willow! And Isaa
I miss yall sm ;-; ma exams just finished so hopefully I'll get ta be more active here again hehee
JOSEEEEeee :wow: lol just saw i hat 1000 posts




HAPPY CAKE DAY @Aiko Mori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cake: 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
How've ya beeeeeen
Up ta any mischief while I was away? :cute:

oooooo cake day?? le gasp
*summons giant choco cake*
*uses plastic knife as lever and chocoball as pivot* ^^
*fires chunks of cake at everyone*
Sadlyyy not really. But I've been doin' well! Tired as always, getting in better shape AND found a new face claim for Matthias! :wow: He's a model and is from Taylor swifts music video Blank Space lol willow hates Tay


How about you? Hows life treating you? Good I hope <3
*Ducks* HEY NOT THE CAKE
Haha the irony :lol: maybee I should go about watchin tay tay music videos to find Jose a faceclaim :decayed:

Generally okiee, could be better ;-; its been a pretty rough year so far but im on an upwards trend methinks! :decayed: :cheers:

And YAS ABSOLUTELY DA CAKE :biggrin:
*grabs a handful and flings at ya*
Lol unfortunately for her, I love Taylor swift. Who knows, maybe you'll find the perfect guy for him

Awww if you need to rant about it ever my owls are open <3 Glad to hear its getting better tho

Ugh why do you have to make such a mess?!

*wipes cake off of face*

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 52 minutes ago Hii Diana :lol: im goodd, reading a story wrote when I was 12 ish :cute: so much nostalgia brr
Howre ya?
Hi Joseph! I'm good too!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiiii everyone!! :)

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."