How Well Known Are You On HiO?

7/10 seen you quite a bit and I've interacted with you in your old acc

sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7
SHOP
wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10
⠀⠀⠀Ara Villa
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Kanae Suzuki
Sixth Sense | Terrible Presence | Perfectionist I, II
PET
activity updates in profile

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Mari Alves wrote: 3 Sep 2024, 16:40 7/10 You are super kind and, without a doubt, one of the most recognizable people around, but it's a shame we never had much interaction!
we can make that change <3 shoot me an owl with a thread idea and i'd love to make it happen <3



ara - 6/10 i've seen some many posts from you but im not sure our characters have interacted - yet!

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I don't know you that well but you donated money to me once and I've been forever grateful!

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 i recognize your name, but i don't believe we've ever interacted

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 fellow editor and I see you around lets chat sometimes!

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Cass Ito wrote: 5 Sep 2024, 01:40 8/10 fellow editor and I see you around lets chat sometimes!
10000/10 never met you

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 who are you

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000/10 who are you?

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000000000000/10

i've never met this person before in my life

Her aura is made of poetry, roses, and galaxies
~Kenzie Thatcher~
Incendiarism Kenzie

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000/10 KENZIE!!!!! Hello!!! :biggrin:

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas