OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: Today, 03:31 squee! I’m honestly so excited for tomorrow! :rofl:
OOO WHY

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ πŸ›’ πŸͺͺ

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 03:34
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 03:31 squee! I’m honestly so excited for tomorrow! :rofl:
OOO WHY
I get to shadow at a small film studio for a few hours tomorrow, I’m going to work on writing up an app for the Librarian position on here, and I get to have a big barbecue with family tomorrow night! :rofl:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 03:36
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 03:34
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 03:31 squee! I’m honestly so excited for tomorrow! :rofl:
OOO WHY
I get to shadow at a small film studio for a few hours tomorrow, I’m going to work on writing up an app for the Librarian position on here, and I get to have a big barbecue with family tomorrow night! :rofl:
ONGGGG SK AMAZING

π™±πš’πš›πšπšœ 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘πšŽπš› 𝚠𝚎 πšœπš‘πš˜πšžπš•πš πšœπšπš’πšŒπš” πšπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš› πš’ πš”πš—πš˜πš ( ˘ ³˘)β™₯ πŸ›’ πŸͺͺ

OOC Let's Chat!
Hiyaa :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
JOSE! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
oooo !!! hello cool people! :3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 40 minutes ago
oooo !!! hello cool people! :3
Are yu talking about yourself?? :wow:

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 32 minutes ago
Brookline Quinn wrote: 40 minutes ago
oooo !!! hello cool people! :3
Are yu talking about yourself?? :wow:
nope! i’m taking about those cool people above me, and i’m also talking about this cool person here! *points at bree!*

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 29 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 32 minutes ago
Brookline Quinn wrote: 40 minutes ago
oooo !!! hello cool people! :3
Are yu talking about yourself?? :wow:
nope! i’m taking about those cool people above me, and i’m also talking about this cool person here! *points at bree!*
Mmmhmm those are some pretty cool guys


Esppecially you! How've ya been?!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!