OOC Let's Chat!

Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 22:15
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 22:13 I made a couple banner for a couple that won’t exist for another 2-3 years
Ohhh, whooo?
… Cory and Kennedy :grin:
Basically Cory’s not going to be completely stuck up forever and most-all of his character development is due to her

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 22:14
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 22:13
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 22:11
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 22:03
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:57
Great. About to leave to buy some stuff, u?
Oooo fun! I’m still illllll
Oh, bummer, I just got back, got her a snoopy plushie and facial masks, I swear if she doesn't like them I'm throwing hands
AWWW CUTE. I just made a shop dhheheh
I'll check it out, maybe order from my inpc, because she needs banners. The mood boeards are so goooddddd
YAYYYYY TYYY
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 22:14
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 22:13
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 22:13 *wiggles into chat happily* :grin:
HI EMMY
HI CASS!!
HOW ARE YOU

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 22:20
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 22:14
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 22:13
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 22:13 *wiggles into chat happily* :grin:
HI EMMY
HI CASS!!
HOW ARE YOU
I AM GOODD!! I WAS SO PRODUCTIVE TODAY ESPECIALLY 5.30-8PM!! HRUU

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 22:17
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 22:15
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 22:13 I made a couple banner for a couple that won’t exist for another 2-3 years
Ohhh, whooo?
… Cory and Kennedy :grin:
Basically Cory’s not going to be completely stuck up forever and most-all of his character development is due to her
wouldn't thy be like a year apart? or smtng?

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 22:21
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 22:20
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 22:14
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 22:13
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 22:13 *wiggles into chat happily* :grin:
HI EMMY
HI CASS!!
HOW ARE YOU
I AM GOODD!! I WAS SO PRODUCTIVE TODAY ESPECIALLY 5.30-8PM!! HRUU
OOOO YAYAYAYYAYA I’m goooodd ish I’m sick but I’ve locked in on school stuff so it’s ok…

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 22:22
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 22:17
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 22:15
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 22:13 I made a couple banner for a couple that won’t exist for another 2-3 years
Ohhh, whooo?
… Cory and Kennedy :grin:
Basically Cory’s not going to be completely stuck up forever and most-all of his character development is due to her
wouldn't thy be like a year apart? or smtng?
Yeah, Cory’s younger which isn’t ideal

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: 30 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 22:22
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 22:17
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 22:15
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 22:13 I made a couple banner for a couple that won’t exist for another 2-3 years
Ohhh, whooo?
… Cory and Kennedy :grin:
Basically Cory’s not going to be completely stuck up forever and most-all of his character development is due to her
wouldn't thy be like a year apart? or smtng?
Yeah, Cory’s younger which isn’t ideal
Oh 10 months aint that bad, not nowadays anyway

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: 24 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 30 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 22:22
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 22:17
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 22:15

Ohhh, whooo?
… Cory and Kennedy :grin:
Basically Cory’s not going to be completely stuck up forever and most-all of his character development is due to her
wouldn't thy be like a year apart? or smtng?
Yeah, Cory’s younger which isn’t ideal
Oh 10 months aint that bad, not nowadays anyway
lol yeah
Whole plot line you didn’t ask for

Reducio
They meet in Cory’s second year, he dosent like her at all
They get to know each other more the summer before his third year
He starts to admire her kindness but hates himself for it
3rd year they become friends and write lots of letters, Cory feels bad because he feels like his badness is polluting her but he dosent know a different way to live
4th year he finally tells her and they have deep conversation, Cory dosent immediately get better but he starts to grow from there with several issues thrown in there
I wish it could go slower but I’m too impatient

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency