OOC Let's Chat!

Who else is lonely at ball :'(

OOC Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: Today, 22:04 Who else is lonely at ball :'(
Me girly

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 22:03
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:57
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 21:55
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:55
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 21:54

HI OLDIE
Hiiii!
HOW ARE YOU
Great. About to leave to buy some stuff, u?
Oooo fun! I’m still illllll
Oh, bummer, I just got back, got her a snoopy plushie and facial masks, I swear if she doesn't like them I'm throwing hands

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 22:11
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 22:03
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:57
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 21:55
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:55

Hiiii!
HOW ARE YOU
Great. About to leave to buy some stuff, u?
Oooo fun! I’m still illllll
Oh, bummer, I just got back, got her a snoopy plushie and facial masks, I swear if she doesn't like them I'm throwing hands
AWWW CUTE. I just made a shop dhheheh

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
*wiggles into chat happily* :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
I made a couple banner for a couple that won’t exist for another 2-3 years

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 22:13 *wiggles into chat happily* :grin:
HI EMMY

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 22:13
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 22:11
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 22:03
Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:57
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 21:55

HOW ARE YOU
Great. About to leave to buy some stuff, u?
Oooo fun! I’m still illllll
Oh, bummer, I just got back, got her a snoopy plushie and facial masks, I swear if she doesn't like them I'm throwing hands
AWWW CUTE. I just made a shop dhheheh
I'll check it out, maybe order from my inpc, because she needs banners. The mood boeards are so goooddddd
Last edited by Isla Afton on 1 Oct 2026, 22:15, edited 1 time in total.

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 22:13
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 22:13 *wiggles into chat happily* :grin:
HI EMMY
HI CASS!!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Today, 22:13 I made a couple banner for a couple that won’t exist for another 2-3 years
Ohhh, whooo?

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton