OOC Let's Chat!

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 19:45
Millie Ann wrote: Today, 19:44
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
I'm not sure which fictional character you refer but since its october, i'll assumed on my own and said I adored the og Jason Voorhees
OMGGG I WAS JASON LAST YEWR FOR HALLOWEEN
U KIDDING :woot: :woot: :woot:

Are you sure you want to refuse all these cookies?
-join if u like pls-

OOC Let's Chat!
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 19:00
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 18:24
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 18:10 Facts...
Suree
if this was irl it would be too rude for me T-T
Sorry...
Maybe the emotions would've been a bit different
Cinder Blaze wrote: Today, 18:25
Aaron Schwartz wrote: Today, 18:20
Cinder Blaze wrote: Today, 18:18 Cinders either going with someone, or going alone, dressed as a dragon!
Or maybe both
Dragon costume?
Yep!
With real fire?
Np! Ig yeahh

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Millie Ann wrote: Today, 19:46
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 19:45
Millie Ann wrote: Today, 19:44
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Today, 19:11 QUESTION OF THE DAY 1!
WHATS EVEYONE BEING FOR HALLOWEEN OR IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT WHATS YIYR FAVOURITE FICTIONAL CHARACTER?
I'm not sure which fictional character you refer but since its october, i'll assumed on my own and said I adored the og Jason Voorhees
OMGGG I WAS JASON LAST YEWR FOR HALLOWEEN
U KIDDING :woot: :woot: :woot:
IM NOTTTT

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
I am going to bed before any of you come up with a stupid to that could get us killed or worse expelled

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: 41 minutes ago I am going to bed before any of you come up with a stupid to that could get us killed or worse expelled
Hermione quote!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Night everyone!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 26 minutes ago Night everyone!
Night night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein