OOC Let's Chat!

Yay everybody!!!!

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 59 minutes ago Facts...
Suree
if this was irl it would be too rude for me T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 48 minutes ago
Cinder Blaze wrote: 50 minutes ago Cinders either going with someone, or going alone, dressed as a dragon!
Or maybe both
Dragon costume?
Yep!

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
Guys pls donate I need money for a camo cloak cause after my owl I'll have 1 sickle and 12 knuts

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: 30 minutes ago Guys pls donate I need money for a camo cloak cause after my owl I'll have 1 sickle and 12 knuts
Try donation threads..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 44 minutes ago
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 59 minutes ago Facts...
Suree
if this was irl it would be too rude for me T-T
Sorry...
Maybe the emotions would've been a bit different
Cinder Blaze wrote: 44 minutes ago
Aaron Schwartz wrote: 48 minutes ago
Cinder Blaze wrote: 50 minutes ago Cinders either going with someone, or going alone, dressed as a dragon!
Or maybe both
Dragon costume?
Yep!
With real fire?

Aaron Schwartz
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.