OOC Let's Chat!

Awwww...all the bestt

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Annelies de Vauclair wrote: Today, 15:49
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:34
Annelies de Vauclair wrote: Today, 15:03 hiiiii people

(I don't have the signature set up on here yet but this is Leo and my new Beauxbatons inpc heheh)
Hello!! Congrats on getting ur new iNPC!!
tyty I'm so excited to rp her 🩷
Perhaps she and Latoya can interact if she's going to the fall ball or will be at Hogwarts during that time??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Laallaaaa

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 35 minutes ago
Annelies de Vauclair wrote: Today, 15:49
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:34
Annelies de Vauclair wrote: Today, 15:03 hiiiii people

(I don't have the signature set up on here yet but this is Leo and my new Beauxbatons inpc heheh)
Hello!! Congrats on getting ur new iNPC!!
tyty I'm so excited to rp her 🩷
Perhaps she and Latoya can interact if she's going to the fall ball or will be at Hogwarts during that time??
sureee maybe we can figure something out!

OOC Let's Chat!
BEAUX STUDENT??!!! :eyes:

*runs off to grab grumpy Axel*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Beaux???????

Cinder Blaze Mirada Johnson
Je suis comme un dragon : dangereuse, fougueuse et magnifique.
Moonlight Dreams!

OOC Let's Chat!
*Gets tugged in by Emi*

What? firsties?? Run while you still can kiddo..... im kidding! mostly

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Annelies de Vauclair wrote: 10 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 35 minutes ago
Annelies de Vauclair wrote: Today, 15:49
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 15:34
Annelies de Vauclair wrote: Today, 15:03 hiiiii people

(I don't have the signature set up on here yet but this is Leo and my new Beauxbatons inpc heheh)
Hello!! Congrats on getting ur new iNPC!!
tyty I'm so excited to rp her 🩷
Perhaps she and Latoya can interact if she's going to the fall ball or will be at Hogwarts during that time??
sureee maybe we can figure something out!
Sounds good!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩