OOC Let's Chat!

:eyes:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
:eyes:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Hollaa

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hollaa. ¿Cómo estas? :D

lol I take Spanish for my second language at school <3

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: 41 minutes ago Hollaa. ¿Cómo estas? :D

lol I take Spanish for my second language at school <3
Hollaaaa am good..¿Cómo estas?

Ig it's how are you..
Last edited by Penelope Kneen on 1 Oct 2026, 14:05, edited 1 time in total.

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Bella Light wrote: 41 minutes ago Hollaa. ¿Cómo estas? :D

lol I take Spanish for my second language at school <3
Hey! Please don't forget to provide a translation if you type in any language that is not English, as not everybody is familiar with foreign languages ^^
@Penelope Kneen you as well! :)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Amalie Leclerc wrote: 38 minutes ago
Bella Light wrote: 41 minutes ago Hollaa. ¿Cómo estas? :D

lol I take Spanish for my second language at school <3
Hey! Please don't forget to provide a translation if you type in any language that is not English, as not everybody is familiar with foreign languages ^^
@Penelope Kneen you as well! :)
Okieee

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello, peeps

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: Today, 12:26
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 10:35
River Grimes wrote: Today, 04:27
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 02:33
River Grimes wrote: Today, 01:35

Well I've been busy. Found out my dog has cancer. So I've been dealing with that
Aw man, how's ur dog doing?...is there any way it could be cured?
hes getting old, and they havent decided on if anything would work. They said they could do a surgery, but it would possibly kill him. So right now, i dont think we are doing much.
I am so sorry....
I had to miss my brother's wedding too for it.
Omg thats sad...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Armand D'Eparvier wrote: 20 minutes ago Hello, peeps
Hello!! I never met u before!! Nice to meet u!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩