OOC Let's Chat!

Huh editing was msg??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:39 Huh editing was msg??
I saw you message and then I saw something was added, or was I dreaming?

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
You were definitely dreaming T-T
it was in revelio maybe that's why??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 10:35
River Grimes wrote: Today, 04:27
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 02:33
River Grimes wrote: Today, 01:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 03:06

Nothing much, js going to school~
Wbu?
Well I've been busy. Found out my dog has cancer. So I've been dealing with that
Aw man, how's ur dog doing?...is there any way it could be cured?
hes getting old, and they havent decided on if anything would work. They said they could do a surgery, but it would possibly kill him. So right now, i dont think we are doing much.
I am so sorry....
I had to miss my brother's wedding too for it.

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Is that a chocolate frog?

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Yesss

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Can I have it??

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein