OOC Let's Chat!

Afternoon!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyyyyy

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello, hru?

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello!
*coughs* *sneezes* *blows her nose*

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Am good! Wby??

Amanda are you okay??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hallou~
*shoved a tissue box to amanda*
penny's & lianna's pfp looked like taking photo of each other lol

Jaaawwwn, I need more RP partners!
-join if u like pls-

OOC Let's Chat!
Lol yahhh

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Yeah lol

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
*sneezes* Thank you *coughes* *blows her nose with the tissues Millie gave her* @Millie Ann
@Penelope Kneen yup, just caught a cold, and did I just see you editing the message??

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein