OOC Let's Chat!

Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 05:31
Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 05:25
Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 05:21
Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 05:19 That's crazy, I didn't know

How are you doing?
Good! Wbu? :3
I'm doing good! Any plans on hio as of the current moment?
Trying to make sure I keep up to date on my couple of roleplays while trying to find more roleplay partners! ^^ What about you? :D

Whilst also doing script writing for an elective that is due tomorrow XP
Im always up for a rp! Just owl me! Although may get back to you tmw. Gonna og to bed soon

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 05:33
Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 05:31
Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 05:25
Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 05:21
Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 05:19 That's crazy, I didn't know

How are you doing?
Good! Wbu? :3
I'm doing good! Any plans on hio as of the current moment?
Trying to make sure I keep up to date on my couple of roleplays while trying to find more roleplay partners! ^^ What about you? :D

Whilst also doing script writing for an elective that is due tomorrow XP
Im always up for a rp! Just owl me! Although may get back to you tmw. Gonna og to bed soon
Oki! Thanks for letting me know <3

hehe I'm in PDT for my time zone and it's currently 9:37 pm

OOC Let's Chat!
Kip Monroy wrote: 58 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 05:33
Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 05:31
Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 05:25
Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 05:21

Good! Wbu? :3
I'm doing good! Any plans on hio as of the current moment?
Trying to make sure I keep up to date on my couple of roleplays while trying to find more roleplay partners! ^^ What about you? :D

Whilst also doing script writing for an elective that is due tomorrow XP
Im always up for a rp! Just owl me! Although may get back to you tmw. Gonna og to bed soon
Oki! Thanks for letting me know <3

hehe I'm in PDT for my time zone and it's currently 9:37 pm
Ofc <3

Lol sameeee timezones buddiessss

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 57 minutes ago
Kip Monroy wrote: 58 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 05:33
Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 05:31
Isabella Dín wrote: Today, 05:25

I'm doing good! Any plans on hio as of the current moment?
Trying to make sure I keep up to date on my couple of roleplays while trying to find more roleplay partners! ^^ What about you? :D

Whilst also doing script writing for an elective that is due tomorrow XP
Im always up for a rp! Just owl me! Although may get back to you tmw. Gonna og to bed soon
Oki! Thanks for letting me know <3

hehe I'm in PDT for my time zone and it's currently 9:37 pm
Ofc <3

Lol sameeee timezones buddiessss
:wow: Yippee!

It seems having a good mood in the morning does carry on to later in the day.. Heh.. :meninblack: the code for that glasses emoji is meninblack I can't :lol:

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone pls want to go to the ball with me

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

OOC Let's Chat!
Kip Monroy wrote: 51 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 57 minutes ago
Kip Monroy wrote: 58 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 05:33
Kip Monroy wrote: Today, 05:31

Trying to make sure I keep up to date on my couple of roleplays while trying to find more roleplay partners! ^^ What about you? :D

Whilst also doing script writing for an elective that is due tomorrow XP
Im always up for a rp! Just owl me! Although may get back to you tmw. Gonna og to bed soon
Oki! Thanks for letting me know <3

hehe I'm in PDT for my time zone and it's currently 9:37 pm
Ofc <3

Lol sameeee timezones buddiessss
:wow: Yippee!

It seems having a good mood in the morning does carry on to later in the day.. Heh.. :meninblack: the code for that glasses emoji is meninblack I can't :lol:
But beware... willow could be mean. Even to fellow housemates

Lol frrrr. I'm exhausted tho. I worked out earlier.

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 44 minutes ago
Kip Monroy wrote: 51 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 57 minutes ago
Kip Monroy wrote: 58 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 05:33
Im always up for a rp! Just owl me! Although may get back to you tmw. Gonna og to bed soon
Oki! Thanks for letting me know <3

hehe I'm in PDT for my time zone and it's currently 9:37 pm
Ofc <3

Lol sameeee timezones buddiessss
:wow: Yippee!

It seems having a good mood in the morning does carry on to later in the day.. Heh.. :meninblack: the code for that glasses emoji is meninblack I can't :lol:
But beware... willow could be mean. Even to fellow housemates

Lol frrrr. I'm exhausted tho. I worked out earlier.
GASP you work out!? couldn't say the same for me.. (you don't want to know how unhealthy I am- I'm just surprised i'm not overweight yet)

XD