OOC Let's Chat!

Kip Monroy wrote: 53 minutes ago Wait, who's Matthias? T-)
My future iNPC and willows lover :love:

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Oh that's so cool! :D
Willow Starch wrote: 49 minutes ago
Kip Monroy wrote: 53 minutes ago Wait, who's Matthias? T-)
My future iNPC and willows lover :love:

"The sun rises and the sun sets. Then, it repeats."

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 49 minutes ago
Kip Monroy wrote: 53 minutes ago Wait, who's Matthias? T-)
My future iNPC and willows lover :love:
Ahh! That's so cool! I'm excited for you :wow:

Grr I have schools tomorrow...

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi :)

OOC Let's Chat!
Helllooo! :bye:

It's weird how what's usually used as the waving emoji is labeled bye XD

OOC Let's Chat!
That's crazy, I didn't know

How are you doing?

OOC Let's Chat!
Kip Monroy wrote: 47 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 49 minutes ago
Kip Monroy wrote: 53 minutes ago Wait, who's Matthias? T-)
My future iNPC and willows lover :love:
Ahh! That's so cool! I'm excited for you :wow:

Grr I have schools tomorrow...
Sameeee although I gotta wait four months. But I still have a lot of writing to do for him. The main part is the Veela app

wish you luck <3

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabella Dín wrote: 45 minutes ago That's crazy, I didn't know

How are you doing?
Good! Wbu? :3

OOC Let's Chat!
Kip Monroy wrote: 43 minutes ago
Isabella Dín wrote: 45 minutes ago That's crazy, I didn't know

How are you doing?
Good! Wbu? :3
I'm doing good! Any plans on hio as of the current moment?

OOC Let's Chat!
Isabella Dín wrote: 38 minutes ago
Kip Monroy wrote: 43 minutes ago
Isabella Dín wrote: 45 minutes ago That's crazy, I didn't know

How are you doing?
Good! Wbu? :3
I'm doing good! Any plans on hio as of the current moment?
Trying to make sure I keep up to date on my couple of roleplays while trying to find more roleplay partners! ^^ What about you? :D

Whilst also doing script writing for an elective that is due tomorrow XP