OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Starch wrote: Today, 01:33 Pleaseeeeeee dang bummer. Its the show i've been watching. On season three (although unfortunately have the TV taken away =_=
*hands her another bottle* Here!! oh no!! Hopefully u get the TV back!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everybunny

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lotus!! How're u??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
OMG 4 MORE MONTHS BEFORE MATTHIAS COMES TO LIFE!!! Pleaseeeee go by quick

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: Today, 01:35
Lily Clarke wrote: 29 Sep 2026, 03:06
River Grimes wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 23:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 11:27
River Grimes wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 10:14Hey
Hey bro~
What's up
Nothing much, js going to school~
Wbu?
Well I've been busy. Found out my dog has cancer. So I've been dealing with that
Aw man, how's ur dog doing?...is there any way it could be cured?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 02:26 OMG 4 MORE MONTHS BEFORE MATTHIAS COMES TO LIFE!!! Pleaseeeee go by quick
honestly time goes by so fast on here i couldn’t believe it was the end of the school year in june and now its already almost october and time for the fall ball again its crazy

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Reducio
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 18:50
Laura Büttner wrote: Yesterday, 18:28
Mikey Forville wrote: Yesterday, 18:20 Cool cool maybe we will see you there :D
Yeah maybe not sure if he is going yet still owling he needs someone specific hopefully I am good enough he seems kinda nice.
You should never accept being 'good enough' or think of yourself as good enough because of someone else. Honestly you are too good of a person. You'll always excel that 'good enough' status

Isabella Dín wrote: Yesterday, 16:36
Willow Starch wrote: Yesterday, 16:08 *yawns*
Hi Willow!
Hey Isabella!
Yexian Wei wrote: Yesterday, 18:23
Reducio
Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:21
Yexian Wei wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:58
Willow Starch wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 19:14

Just letting you know, I'll be out Saturday and Sunday! Although if I pop on, i'll try to answer owls first.

Oh no! That's terrible! Hopefully you will find it soon <3 Sometimes things appear in places that are random. have you cleaned out your room recently? that how I found my insurance card
I hope so too T.T I did but the thing is I had it in my pocket and my mother washed the jeans. While she was folding them she found the usb and put it on a coffee table, she called me and asked me whetehr it was mine and I told her yea. I kept it on the table since my hands were not clean (I was eating lol) then after I washed my hands and finished cleaning up my food I came back and couldnt find it AT ALL. I searched every part of the house even the kitchen between glasses and plates T.T
Hmmm maybe ask your dad if he's seen it or any siblings you might have. And ask your mom once more perhaps?
Mikey Forville wrote: 25 Sep 2026, 20:07 Done! Now go cause some trouble! :evil:
:wow: MIKEY!!!


I did and they all helped me search for it. I even ask my school and friends if they saw it or have it but no one does atp I started thinking a ghost just took it and hid it. If no one took it or moved it then where would it be?
Yes same. the only other thing I could think of is maybe it fell and someone accidentally threw it away when sweeping
Emiline Hunter wrote: Yesterday, 18:48 *wiggles*
:wow: Did you like your banners?!


How are you doing?

OOC Let's Chat!
*pops in* hello everyone! My one year anniversary with my partner is coming up :wow: I'm in a very good mood today XD