23 Apr 2024, 18:59
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-44
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
23 Apr 2024, 19:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
23 Apr 2024, 19:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
23 Apr 2024, 19:32
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
23 Apr 2024, 21:33
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-45
@ Emiline Hunter I would say good night too but it's only 3:30 where I'm at
@ Emiline Hunter I would say good night too but it's only 3:30 where I'm at
Isabella Rose Whitworth
23 Apr 2024, 23:10
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-43
βCause Iβm your lady and you are my man [The Power of Love, Celine Deon]
iNPC: Allyssa Adele Schmidt
24 Apr 2024, 05:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-42
It passed you up and slipped you by. But we're all bound to end up back to where we started
24 Apr 2024, 05:15
Gryffinclaw vs. Slytherpuff
-41
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish