Last person to post wins!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 13 Mar 2024, 00:45Sorry Trace! (did i mention i'm always and forever winning)Your welcome, Viva!
Ah, Simon, I'm not playing! I tend to give the trophies to the winner!
Last person to post wins!
Simon, Nike got angry because you used Adidas
So I win
So I win
Last person to post wins!
Lol.
I win
I win
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
I do, not you
Last person to post wins!
Nope I do
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
Last person to post wins!
Do ya? How are your lilies doing after the loss earlier?
Last person to post wins!
Hi Simon!
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
Hi Mia! I added you to the Club roster and chat list!
Last person to post wins!
thanks I win
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
Last person to post wins!
what I win.
" Don't think I care about you or this. I'm just here for the entertainment " -ᧁꫀ᥅ꪖꪶᦔ꠸ꪀꫀ ꪶꪊꪀᦔ
♡٨ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ TᗯO♡ᗯOᖇᗪᔕ...ᗷE♡ᒪOYᗩᒪ ﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩﮩ٨ﮩ٨♡