OOC Let's Chat!

Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:59 *flops*
*tackles Cece*

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 43 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:59 *flops*
*tackles Cece*
ISSYYYY *hugs ISSY into blanket and lays happily.*

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: Yesterday, 19:04 howdy people
a perfect speciman for the scalping spell

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 36 minutes ago
Isla Afton wrote: 43 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: Yesterday, 22:59 *flops*
*tackles Cece*
ISSYYYY *hugs ISSY into blanket and lays happily.*
HRUUU *hugs back*

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Remy Break wrote: 31 minutes ago
Leo Noxley wrote: Yesterday, 19:04 howdy people
a perfect speciman for the scalping spell
and here I thought we were going to be friends

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS