Let's Chat!
Malcom? You there?Kennedy Cheek wrote: 50 minutes agoUhm yeah, I’m 3 years ahead of grade levelLianna Irinova wrote: 54 minutes agoI have no idea what that means but my brain instantly went NERD! In a good way ofcCory Hanes wrote: Today, 21:48Technically I don’t have to take one either, however I have a lot of adults in life life telling me how stupid it would be to not take anymore, so I’m going to take another math next year.Isla Afton wrote: Today, 21:06Lucky! I can't wait till graduation because then I'll be solely focused on international relationships and nothing else.
Edit: this is only high school, I guess I’ll have to take some in college but also I already have 1 college math credit and I’ll have 2-3 by the time I graduate high school
Blessing and a curse
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
My dad wants me to do trig and calculus, but I can’t stand math, so I stopped at college algebra. lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I refuse to do calculus, I’ve been told it will get me money for college, but I really don’t want toAvery Gray wrote: 26 minutes ago My dad wants me to do trig and calculus, but I can’t stand math, so I stopped at college algebra. lol
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
My dad’s like “oh you have the grades and are plenty smart enough to do it easily.” But it’s a motivation problem for me. lol I love History and English so much more. (Actually I’m even taking a college history class this year. lol)Kennedy Cheek wrote: 22 minutes agoI refuse to do calculus, I’ve been told it will get me money for college, but I really don’t want toAvery Gray wrote: 26 minutes ago My dad wants me to do trig and calculus, but I can’t stand math, so I stopped at college algebra. lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I agree!!Avery Gray wrote: 20 minutes agoMy dad’s like “oh you have the grades and are plenty smart enough to do it easily.” But it’s a motivation problem for me. lol I love History and English so much more. (Actually I’m even taking a college history class this year. lol)Kennedy Cheek wrote: 22 minutes agoI refuse to do calculus, I’ve been told it will get me money for college, but I really don’t want toAvery Gray wrote: 26 minutes ago My dad wants me to do trig and calculus, but I can’t stand math, so I stopped at college algebra. lol
| My Ency | ☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆ “She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.” |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
I just do what I'm told
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
*giggles and pokes back!*Emily Shephard wrote: Yesterday, 13:18*Pokes*Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 16:23Absolutely!!!Meyra Lancaster wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:31Colin is just an AMAZING cousin! Very caring!Colin McCoire wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:22Aww! I'm glad to hear that!! Though Cursa might not be quite so excited!Mirada Johnson wrote: 28 Sep 2026, 15:19
I LOVE Cursa's roleplay request!I nearly laughed out loud, in public!
*smirks!*
![]()
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
*flops next to cass*
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |