OOC Let's Chat!

Cinder Blaze wrote: Today, 12:56
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:36
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:22
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16

You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..
Yeah, his happy moments were with him...

And now I'm sad, dang it
Ohh noooo

Hermione..and Ron they are such a lovely couple right..
Remember the scene from the movies where Ron was on the hospital bed when his so called gf comes for him..but Ron was chanting Hermiones name..that scene was too funny for me
Snape: :sick:
Slughorn: :what:
Dumbledore: :love: :love2: :wow: :love2:
Lol yess their exact reactions

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:36
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:22
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:13

Yayaya...
You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..
Yeah, his happy moments were with him...

And now I'm sad, dang it
Ohh noooo

Hermione..and Ron they are such a lovely couple right..
Remember the scene from the movies where Ron was on the hospital bed when his so called gf comes for him..but Ron was chanting Hermiones name..that scene was too funny for me
lol, i found it a little bit cringe cuz lavender didn't deserve the looks she was getting

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: 59 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:36
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:22
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 12:21
Lianna Irinova wrote: Today, 12:16

You know what's a fact I've read I think it's true.
It's a spoiler if you haven't watch the movies
George not being able to cast a patronus after Fred's death
Ohh yess...cause Fred was all his happiness..
Yeah, his happy moments were with him...

And now I'm sad, dang it
Ohh noooo

Hermione..and Ron they are such a lovely couple right..
Remember the scene from the movies where Ron was on the hospital bed when his so called gf comes for him..but Ron was chanting Hermiones name..that scene was too funny for me
lol, i found it a little bit cringe cuz lavender didn't deserve the looks she was getting
Yaaaa..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."