Let's Chat!
I feel like the only one she 'saved' was luna tbh
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Uh what? Did I lose plot or smt?
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton
Let's Chat!
Morning!
Also, what did I just walk into? Lol
Also, what did I just walk into? Lol
Last edited by Avery Gray on 30 Sep 2026, 12:06, edited 1 time in total.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
I read that in hp facts..ig it's a rumor or something..
Let's Chat!
*slides in to do my banner order finally*
Let's Chat!
Really? Interesting. . . Honestly I don’t believe it because clearly loved her even without a potion to help. It just took her getting together with other guys for him to see that.Penelope Kneen wrote: 55 minutes agoI read that in hp facts..ig it's a rumor or something..
EMMY!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Oooooooooo..all the bestt
@Avery Gray
That's what I was thinking aswell..
Let's Chat!
Tbh I don't think she did, because Harry loved her for who she was, and I doubt ginny would have done something like that for so longPenelope Kneen wrote: 55 minutes agoI read that in hp facts..ig it's a rumor or something..
"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton