OOC Let's Chat!

Nothing like trying to study while waiting in a hospital :sweatingbullets:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 10:41 Nothing like trying to study while waiting in a hospital :sweatingbullets:
You okayyyy gurlll?!!1

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 59 minutes ago
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 10:41 Nothing like trying to study while waiting in a hospital :sweatingbullets:
You okayyyy gurlll?!!1
Oh I'm grand! My Ma is experiencing a bit of pain so I'm here with her just in case :)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 56 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 59 minutes ago
Emily Shephard wrote: Today, 10:41 Nothing like trying to study while waiting in a hospital :sweatingbullets:
You okayyyy gurlll?!!1
Oh I'm grand! My Ma is experiencing a bit of pain so I'm here with her just in case :)
Okay! I hope your ma gets less pain <3

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: Today, 00:05
Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 23:54 EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles
Literally anything with @Remy Break and Somebunny loves me my pet ap rp
<3 <3

In loving memory of the greatest and kindest woman. I adore you, and I will miss you, Dolly. My heart breaks for you, for your family, and for the world. You can be with Carl now, as an upside. And I Will Always Love You.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi ppl!

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi!

Gawd I'm so bored. Somebody gimme something to do!

Please come to my shop, Pink Lemonade!
Selling my Chocolate Frog Cards, find the post in The Counter Chat!