OOC Let's Chat!

:eyes:

Ooo! Good luck at school!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
My favorite thing about the book I'm writing is that my first 2ish chapters are in a small notebook that has obviously by the paper in it been dropped (on accident I promise) in a puddle

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
i have like a whole idea for a story in my head
will it ever be written?
probably not hahahah

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Leo Noxley wrote: 36 minutes ago i have like a whole idea for a story in my head
will it ever be written?
probably not hahahah
That's why I've got only six chapters of mine written

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
maybe for nov this year ill try

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone! I drew a person yesterday and they didn't look horrible! I also drew a demon with many faces that has tentacles. And if you have watched Nimona, I drew Nimona when she's a tiny child (but like the one with black hair who's a boy).