OOC Let's Chat!

Hi!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
hows it going

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:
Very well actually..wby??

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Going good. U??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 54 minutes ago
Sage Willows wrote: Today, 02:17 lol I kind of lost track of time and wrote the rough draft (and I mean super super rough draft) first chapter for my new novel idea and made a basic plot summary
Ooooh that’s so exciting
it is indeed! i'm having a lot of fun writing it :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 45 minutes ago
Silas Norwood wrote: 54 minutes ago
Sage Willows wrote: Today, 02:17 lol I kind of lost track of time and wrote the rough draft (and I mean super super rough draft) first chapter for my new novel idea and made a basic plot summary
Ooooh that’s so exciting
it is indeed! i'm having a lot of fun writing it :]
Glad to hear that :wow:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Byee goiss
I'm off to school..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 43 minutes ago Byee goiss
I'm off to school..
Bye Penelope!! Again, good luck!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Thank youu again T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 43 minutes ago Byee goiss
I'm off to school..
Hope it goes well ^^

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!