OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Starch wrote: 55 minutes ago
Diana Pairie wrote: 57 minutes ago
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?
I second this
HOLY MOLY IT"S DIANA PAIRIE!!!!!!!! it's Bree :grin: Missed ya!
omgggggggggggg hiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! miss u tooo & totally did not recognize you

࣪ ִֶָ☾.The soul that sees beauty⋆.˚may sometimes walk alone ִ ࣪𖤐
--- Goethe✮

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 54 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 55 minutes ago
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?
I meant a genre...
Yhhhhh romaticy
Spooky cause of spooky season

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: Yesterday, 23:54 EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles
late to answering this but its hard to choose a favorite honestly but maybe one would be with Rosaline our garden of friendship thread we are doing which is how Leo and Rosa met when they were kids

LEO NOXLEY ———————— ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR ———————— NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 — EVA. 6 — STR. 7 — WIS. 5 — ARC. 5 — ACC. 8 ———————— METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 54 minutes ago
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 54 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 55 minutes ago
Angel O'Connor wrote: Today, 00:41
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 00:39 *look around* Hey!! I'm trying to pick a direction for my "short" story.
how about north?
I meant a genre...
Yhhhhh romaticy
Not really into romance... I was thinking of more like a coming-of-age sort of thing... but that doesn't fit either...
Ohhhhh what are you writing it for?

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)