OOC Let's Chat!

Cory Hanes wrote: 48 minutes ago EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles
ahhh how can I pick just one?? anything with @Brookline Quinn for sure though <3

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 47 minutes ago
Sage Willows wrote: 54 minutes ago i started working on a new novel idea... i think it's safe to say my creativity might slowly be returning
That’s so exciting! I just finished my first ever novel, and now I’m already cooking up a new one. :lol:
Can’t even give yourself time to enjoy that awesome accomplishment? :lol:

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 46 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 48 minutes ago EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles
ahhh how can I pick just one?? anything with @Brookline Quinn for sure though <3
awww any thread with you is a blessing !! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: 48 minutes ago EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles
Literally anything with @Remy Break and Somebunny loves me my pet ap rp

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 55 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 58 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 58 minutes ago Hihi!!!
Hello!
I decided to do Kennedy's replies instead :(
I may have too much favoritism towards Cory right now
Aww, welp, i'm still getting a reply anyway

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 45 minutes ago
Avery Gray wrote: 47 minutes ago
Sage Willows wrote: 54 minutes ago i started working on a new novel idea... i think it's safe to say my creativity might slowly be returning
That’s so exciting! I just finished my first ever novel, and now I’m already cooking up a new one. :lol:
Can’t even give yourself time to enjoy that awesome accomplishment? :lol:
:lol: Well, this story has been a work in progress for years and I started writing it, so I’m just planning it again. I’m probably not writing it until I get this one published. lol

Also, fav RP? Well, there’s two. Either Crash Landing with @Colin McCoire and @Claire Lewis or anything I’ve written with @Mikey Forville

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 47 minutes ago
Sage Willows wrote: 48 minutes ago
Silas Norwood wrote: 49 minutes ago
Sage Willows wrote: 54 minutes ago i started working on a new novel idea... i think it's safe to say my creativity might slowly be returning
!! That’s exciting, love that for you!
Silas!! ty!! i've had very little energy for Sage and Eden lately bc of stuff, but i'm really having fun with this new plot so i'm hopeful it'll give me the motivation to move forward with the plots I was making for my characters here :]
Relatable, and I hope that works out! I’ve been getting back into RPing more too ^^
I hope it works out, too! it's a very different tone from what I normally write, but it's very secretive New England town in autumn vibes which I love
if you ever need someone to write with in the next few months, let me know!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 33 minutes ago
Silas Norwood wrote: 47 minutes ago
Sage Willows wrote: 48 minutes ago
Silas Norwood wrote: 49 minutes ago
Sage Willows wrote: 54 minutes ago i started working on a new novel idea... i think it's safe to say my creativity might slowly be returning
!! That’s exciting, love that for you!
Silas!! ty!! i've had very little energy for Sage and Eden lately bc of stuff, but i'm really having fun with this new plot so i'm hopeful it'll give me the motivation to move forward with the plots I was making for my characters here :]
Relatable, and I hope that works out! I’ve been getting back into RPing more too ^^
I hope it works out, too! it's a very different tone from what I normally write, but it's very secretive New England town in autumn vibes which I love
if you ever need someone to write with in the next few months, let me know!
Ooooh very fitting time of year for that, too~
And I could be down 👀👀

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
hi all

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Hihi!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.