OOC Let's Chat!

Cory Hanes wrote: 55 minutes ago Hihi!!!
Hello!

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: 55 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 55 minutes ago Hihi!!!
Hello!
I decided to do Kennedy's replies instead :(
I may have too much favoritism towards Cory right now

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
i started working on a new novel idea... i think it's safe to say my creativity might slowly be returning

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hello lovely people

LEO NOXLEY β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” ANNELIES DE VAUCLAIR β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” NADIRA BAKARI
STA. 6 β€” EVA. 6 β€” STR. 7 β€” WIS. 5 β€” ARC. 5 β€” ACC. 8 β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€” METAMORPHMAGUS

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 51 minutes ago i started working on a new novel idea... i think it's safe to say my creativity might slowly be returning
!! That’s exciting, love that for you!

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Leo!!

iNPC ✩ Latoya Driskell
PC ✩ Diana Roberts
βœ©π’Ÿπ’Ύπ’Άπ“ƒπ’Ά π‘…π‘œπ’·π‘’π“‡π“‰π“ˆβœ©
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
EVERYONE! FAVORITE RP YOUVE EVER DONE, GO!!!
for kicks and giggles

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Silas Norwood wrote: 46 minutes ago
Sage Willows wrote: 51 minutes ago i started working on a new novel idea... i think it's safe to say my creativity might slowly be returning
!! That’s exciting, love that for you!
Silas!! ty!! i've had very little energy for Sage and Eden lately bc of stuff, but i'm really having fun with this new plot so i'm hopeful it'll give me the motivation to move forward with the plots I was making for my characters here :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 51 minutes ago i started working on a new novel idea... i think it's safe to say my creativity might slowly be returning
That’s so exciting! I just finished my first ever novel, and now I’m already cooking up a new one. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 44 minutes ago
Silas Norwood wrote: 46 minutes ago
Sage Willows wrote: 51 minutes ago i started working on a new novel idea... i think it's safe to say my creativity might slowly be returning
!! That’s exciting, love that for you!
Silas!! ty!! i've had very little energy for Sage and Eden lately bc of stuff, but i'm really having fun with this new plot so i'm hopeful it'll give me the motivation to move forward with the plots I was making for my characters here :]
Relatable, and I hope that works out! I’ve been getting back into RPing more too ^^

Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!