How Well Known Are You On HiO?

2/10 Only seen you around once or twice

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Idek who you are

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 I see you on the discord a lot lol

I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I have seen you round a few times but don't believe we have talked much before

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Violeta Roux wrote: 30 Aug 2024, 19:41 2039729100182728920207266-810-08282&282929191100138736/10 hey little brownie! <3
Joseph Sims wrote: 31 Aug 2024, 08:27 1000000000000000/10 Little Red!!!!! :decayed:
584263524635243654635463533547635243635463544369/10 Little red and Rickrollersims!!!!!!! :decayed: :bye:
9/10 Cass Burrito!!

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 HASHBROWNS

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 DARTH PASS :fire:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
214230480238348923480/10 BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH BROWN!! :wow: <3

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
65476547653247635547653476354736476345343669/10 hEyO MARI!!! And thanks!!! :decayed: :cheers:

You are not you when you are sane.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
40823428340850934805802348203840/10 :cute: :cheers: Hruuu?

"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"