OOC Let's Chat!

Aluna Vern wrote: Today, 19:16 Hi guys!!! I know most of y'all don't know me but hi anyway
OMG ALUNA!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN LIKE FOREVER!!!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Good night people!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 54 minutes ago Good night people!!
Good nightttt!!

How many secrets can you keep?(βœΏγƒ˜α΄₯γƒ˜)

OOC Let's Chat!
Aluna Vern wrote: Today, 19:16 Hi guys!!! I know most of y'all don't know me but hi anyway
NO WAY! YOU'VE RETURNED! HIIII!!!! :D

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Aluna Vern wrote: Today, 19:16 Hi guys!!! I know most of y'all don't know me but hi anyway
Ayo fellow Snek! :snake:

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Work time bye bye guys!

How many secrets can you keep?(βœΏγƒ˜α΄₯γƒ˜)

OOC Let's Chat!
@Dylan Astor OooOOOooooo Lover boyyyyyy lol just read your post in that rp w/ summer

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
I wanna code but also do a rp reply, but i need to chooseeee *flops dramatically brcause she is unable to choose*

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: 11 minutes ago I wanna code but also do a rp reply, but i need to chooseeee *flops dramatically brcause she is unable to choose*
I spun the wheel. You got *drumroll* a rp reply!

𝕀π•₯𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕀π•₯𝕣: 𝟟|π•¨π•šπ•€: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 15 minutes ago @Dylan Astor OooOOOooooo Lover boyyyyyy lol just read your post in that rp w/ summer
:blush: