OOC Let's Chat!

Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 10:36 *starts singing*
*Joins her*
Llaaaaallaaaaa
🎺🎺🎺

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 11:22
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 10:36 *starts singing*
*Joins her*
Llaaaaallaaaaa
🎺🎺🎺

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:23
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 11:22
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 10:36 *starts singing*
*Joins her*
Llaaaaallaaaaa
🎺🎺🎺

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 59 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:23
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 11:22
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 10:36 *starts singing*
*Joins her*
Llaaaaallaaaaa
🎺🎺🎺
Huh..what was that alarm?

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 42 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 59 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:23
Amanda Clarke wrote: Today, 11:22
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 11:07

*Joins her*
Llaaaaallaaaaa
🎺🎺🎺
Huh..what was that alarm?
*falls alseep*

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
DONE WITH MY TASK FINALLY *melts in a brain melt*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 38 minutes ago DONE WITH MY TASK FINALLY *melts in a brain melt*
You want sing with us?

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 37 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 38 minutes ago DONE WITH MY TASK FINALLY *melts in a brain melt*
You want sing with us?
*bursts into song happily*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 36 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 37 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 38 minutes ago DONE WITH MY TASK FINALLY *melts in a brain melt*
You want sing with us?
*bursts into song happily*
*plays the guitar* @Penelope Kneen we should start a band or something!

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
*Joins singing*

"I don't need your love, I have a trust fund"
PC: Isla Afton