OOC Let's Chat!

Lindsey Bliss wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 23:08
Isla Afton wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:51
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:09 Finally, I am almost done coding
Edit: Finished!
Bout that, check the house's code; you have two extra lines
What?
in your ency, check the houses' code

Here

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 23:09
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 23:08
Isla Afton wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:51
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:09 Finally, I am almost done coding
Edit: Finished!
Bout that, check the house's code; you have two extra lines
What?
in your ency, check the houses' code
Oh, okay.
How's your day going


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 23:06
Joseph Sims wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 23:05 Hii Laasya :wow:
ou gosh ya shouldn't be awake shouldn't you :no: smh
Going back to sleep now, or am I?
Rah go get some rest :decayed:
so ya will be at your best :>

Brook!!! :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

OOC Let's Chat!
If anyone's interested I just opened a shop :happy:

iNPC: Jasper Reyes
pretty face, pretty heart, pretty soul, pretty girl <3

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:48
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 22:35
Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:40
Hana Suzuki wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:37
Norena Kim wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:18

No. Just school...
Ughh... school... I hate school. Except hogwarts probably
I'll probably hate hogwarts if I go to hogwarts just kidding, cuz you know student usually hates their own school haha. And the homework...
oh the ic homework I'd 100% hate
yea, i'll 100% hate the something-feet-long essays.

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:21 *appears!*
*tacklesnugs!*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 9 Feb 2026, 01:03
Emily Shephard wrote: 8 Feb 2026, 20:21 *appears!*
*tacklesnugs!*
Colin!! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeps in*

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Aw, Emmy and Colin are so cute.


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
I think I look good
Reducio
Image posted by the member


--
OO the halftime show is good so far :D
Edit: Maybe I will be adding Bad Bunny to my list :D
Last edited by Vladislav Liam Gunther on 9 Feb 2026, 01:28, edited 1 time in total.

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark