OOC Let's Chat!

Mwahha I coded my own signature!!! I've been so much more self sufficient at coding recently

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: 42 minutes ago Mwahha I coded my own signature!!! I've been so much more self sufficient at coding recently
Omg that is so pretty!! I can't code which is why my signature looks so bad :(
Ophelie Petit wrote: 48 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 49 minutes ago
Ophelie Petit wrote: 56 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: Today, 00:44
Ophelie Petit wrote: Today, 00:44

hiii :wow:
Love the new pfp!! How're u??
good, hby?
I'm okay. Perhaps Latoya and Ophelie can interact??
suree
If u haven't already, owl me (on Latoya or Diana) and we can plan smth!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 40 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 42 minutes ago Mwahha I coded my own signature!!! I've been so much more self sufficient at coding recently
Omg that is so pretty!! I can't code which is why my signature looks so bad :(
If you like mine I can code one for you!!! I need the practice and your awesome so why not! <3

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: 39 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 40 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 42 minutes ago Mwahha I coded my own signature!!! I've been so much more self sufficient at coding recently
Omg that is so pretty!! I can't code which is why my signature looks so bad :(
If you like mine I can code one for you!!! I need the practice and your awesome so why not! <3
Will u rlly do that?? I'd love that!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 38 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 39 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 40 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 42 minutes ago Mwahha I coded my own signature!!! I've been so much more self sufficient at coding recently
Omg that is so pretty!! I can't code which is why my signature looks so bad :(
If you like mine I can code one for you!!! I need the practice and your awesome so why not! <3
Will u rlly do that?? I'd love that!!
Colors??? And do you want everything currently in yours now?

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
*flops* Finally time to eat dinner now that my work here is pretty much done. lol

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning..I'll see y'all in 7 hours!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Cory Hanes wrote: 38 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 38 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 39 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 40 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 42 minutes ago Mwahha I coded my own signature!!! I've been so much more self sufficient at coding recently
Omg that is so pretty!! I can't code which is why my signature looks so bad :(
If you like mine I can code one for you!!! I need the practice and your awesome so why not! <3
Will u rlly do that?? I'd love that!!
Colors??? And do you want everything currently in yours now?
Yes pls!! Um, u can use her thought and speech color: #2b4c7e & #6b4c7e. If possible can u also make one for Latoya?? All good if u can't!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: Today, 01:33 It’s so hot here! Our air conditioner decided to quit at the worst time. :sob:
Thats terrible!!! My ac quit before at like 110 degrees and worse

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 35 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 38 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 38 minutes ago
Cory Hanes wrote: 39 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 40 minutes ago

Omg that is so pretty!! I can't code which is why my signature looks so bad :(
If you like mine I can code one for you!!! I need the practice and your awesome so why not! <3
Will u rlly do that?? I'd love that!!
Colors??? And do you want everything currently in yours now?
Yes pls!! Um, u can use her thought and speech color: #2b4c7e & #6b4c7e. If possible can u also make one for Latoya?? All good if u can't!!
Yep! Let me know Latoya's colors too!

INPC of Kennedy Cheek
▷◁ Time Is Money ▷◁
And My Time Is Too Expensive For You To Buy
Shop | Ency