OOC Let's Chat!

idk if you're still on but... ISLA!!!

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 51 minutes ago idk if you're still on but... ISLA!!!
I AMMMM ELLIEEEEEEE

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 48 minutes ago
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 51 minutes ago idk if you're still on but... ISLA!!!
I AMMMM ELLIEEEEEEE
HIIIII how are you doingggg

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 46 minutes ago
Isla Afton wrote: 48 minutes ago
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 51 minutes ago idk if you're still on but... ISLA!!!
I AMMMM ELLIEEEEEEE
HIIIII how are you doingggg
I'm great! dondering what to do with my life rn, u?

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 45 minutes ago
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 46 minutes ago
Isla Afton wrote: 48 minutes ago
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 51 minutes ago idk if you're still on but... ISLA!!!
I AMMMM ELLIEEEEEEE
HIIIII how are you doingggg
I'm great! dondering what to do with my life rn, u?
basically same, just finishing up some homework, both ic and irl. Your profile made me think of smth, have you listened to the new Olivia Rodrigo album?

✧-✧-✧They say that words are stronger
than actions but word's can also hurt more✧-✧-✧
✿
ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕤 ❀
✿

OOC Let's Chat!
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 42 minutes ago
Isla Afton wrote: 45 minutes ago
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 46 minutes ago
Isla Afton wrote: 48 minutes ago
Ellie Randensmith wrote: 51 minutes ago idk if you're still on but... ISLA!!!
I AMMMM ELLIEEEEEEE
HIIIII how are you doingggg
I'm great! dondering what to do with my life rn, u?
basically same, just finishing up some homework, both ic and irl. Your profile made me think of smth, have you listened to the new Olivia Rodrigo album?
yspsfagsil? yep. the day it came out

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
ELLIE!!!

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
OLDIE

How many secrets can you keep?(✿ヘᴥヘ)

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassiopia Stellato wrote: 31 minutes ago OLDIE
Shortie!

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
if you use the polyjuice potion to go to your iNPC character how do you go back without signing out then back in to your PC?

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock