OOC Let's Chat!

:eyes:

I need to make banners for Av and Dyl for the Fall Ball now that it's announced. :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 41 minutes ago :eyes:

I need to make banners for Av and Dyl for the Fall Ball now that it's announced. :lol:
Oh dang, me too, oranges aren't my strongest colors to use, danggggggg

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Lianna Irinova wrote: 42 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 44 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 46 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 47 minutes ago ... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...
I mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, soooo
True!!
Mia Xu wrote: 46 minutes ago Awh that’s ok I do stuff like that all the time
Also


YOU ARE NOT STUPID
Aw thanks Mia!!
I wanna see the banner now tho
It's in her ency!! But, I'll bring it here too:
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 39 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 42 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 44 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 46 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 47 minutes ago ... I think I'm stupid... I made myself a nature themed banner for Latoya for the event... but then I remembered all her banners r alr nature themed...
I mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, soooo
True!!
Mia Xu wrote: 46 minutes ago Awh that’s ok I do stuff like that all the time
Also


YOU ARE NOT STUPID
Aw thanks Mia!!
I wanna see the banner now tho
It's in her ency!! But, I'll bring it here too:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oh, cute!

But, personally, i'd make the fc bigger cuz it's kinda lost in all the water

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
UGHHHHH I need a pic of Mackenzie foy sitting and I cannot find one I like

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 38 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 39 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 42 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 44 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 46 minutes ago

I mean, the more the merrier! ut there's always diff kinds of nature, sea nature, forest, desert, soooo
True!!
Mia Xu wrote: 46 minutes ago Awh that’s ok I do stuff like that all the time
Also


YOU ARE NOT STUPID
Aw thanks Mia!!
I wanna see the banner now tho
It's in her ency!! But, I'll bring it here too:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oh, cute!

But, personally, i'd make the fc bigger cuz it's kinda lost in all the water
I get ur point, but I'm too lazy to edit it, lol.

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Diana Roberts wrote: 34 minutes ago
Isla Afton wrote: 38 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 39 minutes ago
Lianna Irinova wrote: 42 minutes ago
Diana Roberts wrote: 44 minutes ago

True!!



Aw thanks Mia!!
I wanna see the banner now tho
It's in her ency!! But, I'll bring it here too:
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Oh, cute!

But, personally, i'd make the fc bigger cuz it's kinda lost in all the water
I get ur point, but I'm too lazy to edit it, lol.
real lol

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 11:27
River Grimes wrote: Today, 10:14Hey
Hey bro~
What's up

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 10:20
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:56
Marcella di Angelo wrote: Today, 09:39
Penelope Kneen wrote: Today, 09:37 Hola both of ya!
FOOOOD
ANGIEEEE
HOW WAS YOUR DAY LOVE??
PENNNYYYYYY
IT WAS HOT AND HUMID 😭 HOW WAS URS?

@River Grimes RIVERRR
Hi

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
please don't double post @River Grimes, you can always edit one post, but never double post

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium