OOC Let's Chat!

Good night people!!

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 54 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 57 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 57 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 59 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: Today, 18:58 *wiggles*
:bye:
OMG hiiiii!! How are youuu :wow:
Good! You excited or something?
I get to go home soon so yes!!! Im glad you are good! <3
Hru then?

Also @Penelope Kneen goodnight!

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Night Penelope!!

Hi everyone!!

Diana and Latoya both will be participating in the Haunted Maze and r both attending the Halloween Party, so if anyone wants to interact w/ either, owl me!!

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 44 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 54 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 57 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 57 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 59 minutes ago

:bye:
OMG hiiiii!! How are youuu :wow:
Good! You excited or something?
I get to go home soon so yes!!! Im glad you are good! <3
Hru then?

Also @Penelope Kneen goodnight!
I'm feeling great!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeks inside*

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 37 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 44 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 54 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 57 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 57 minutes ago

OMG hiiiii!! How are youuu :wow:
Good! You excited or something?
I get to go home soon so yes!!! Im glad you are good! <3
Hru then?

Also @Penelope Kneen goodnight!
I'm feeling great!
Yay for you!!

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein

OOC Let's Chat!
Amanda Clarke wrote: 36 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 37 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 44 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 54 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 57 minutes ago

Good! You excited or something?
I get to go home soon so yes!!! Im glad you are good! <3
Hru then?

Also @Penelope Kneen goodnight!
I'm feeling great!
Yay for you!!
What ya up to??

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: 36 minutes ago *peeks inside*
OMG CLARKKKKKKKKKKK

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Clark Stellan wrote: 36 minutes ago *peeks inside*
clarkieee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 33 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 36 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 37 minutes ago
Amanda Clarke wrote: 44 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 54 minutes ago

I get to go home soon so yes!!! Im glad you are good! <3
Hru then?

Also @Penelope Kneen goodnight!
I'm feeling great!
Yay for you!!
What ya up to??
Finishing a shop order

/
"Two thing are infinite; the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein