Let's Chat!
well, nope
i aint going to the ball cuz... why should she?!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Why pls come
Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile
Let's Chat!
nah, got my rzns~
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yess yess...
I was thinking I would be the only one..
@Lily Clarke
Whyyyy lilyyyy....come please!!
Let's Chat!
I need to find a dress for Av for the ball, but I also have to work on other ball stuff. lol
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
no ball lets hang in the library then
iNPC: Alexander Whitlock
Let's Chat!
Omg I dislike the Zombie Movies but is now in love with the actor Matt Cornett
𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝 |
Let's Chat!
Wait, someone is willing to hang out with her?!!!Angel O'Connor wrote: 34 minutes agono ball lets hang in the library then
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Is it because the last time she got to have a romantic moment with Ryder was the spring ball last year and she is in trauma from that