OOC Let's Chat!

Willow Starch wrote: 50 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 53 minutes ago
Axel Brooks wrote: Today, 16:21
Willow Starch wrote: Today, 16:20
Axel Brooks wrote: Today, 16:18 OOOH @Willow Starch do you want me to bother you at the ball??
Ooooo totally!!!
Okkkk!!! What's Willow like lol?? and who will start the convo Axel won't unless you bump into him or glare
*watches them from behind the wall* this is too exciting!!
Why is this exciting? :lol:
Ummmm.......

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: 49 minutes ago I dont like dresses meh
You don’t have to wear dresses

Wis 9|Acc 8|Eva 7
Beware My Bite
Sta 5|Arc 5|Str 6

OOC Let's Chat!
This is one huge event here or what??
I mean I saw literally everyone looking forward for it..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
I mean, its a ball Penny :thinking:

Jaaawwwn, I need more RP partners!
-join if u like pls-

OOC Let's Chat!
Nick Jameson wrote: 45 minutes ago
Maya Maxwell wrote: 49 minutes ago I dont like dresses meh
You don’t have to wear dresses
I'll still try to find if theres any dress examples i like online, if not, i'll think of something else :p

OOC Let's Chat!
Y'all should totally come to the ball! It's going to be awesome! :rofl: I can personally guarantee it's going to be amazing!

Also, is there anyone not on the list (look at Q&A thread for list) that wants to read my book when it comes out? I'm honestly trying to get organized and make sure I don't miss anyone. lol
Last edited by Avery Gray on 28 Sep 2026, 17:18, edited 1 time in total.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Maya Maxwell wrote: 43 minutes ago
Nick Jameson wrote: 45 minutes ago
Maya Maxwell wrote: 49 minutes ago I dont like dresses meh
You don’t have to wear dresses
I'll still try to find if theres any dress examples i like online, if not, i'll think of something else :p
Willow isn't going in a dress! She's going in jeans

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:56
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 16:55 Hi Lily you got a dress already
Me?
Yeah

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

OOC Let's Chat!
Laura Büttner wrote: 37 minutes ago
Lily Clarke wrote: Today, 16:56
Laura Büttner wrote: Today, 16:55 Hi Lily you got a dress already
Me?
Yeah
was that a question? sorry, me dumb

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Yes

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺