How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hi Cass Burrito!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 hello Rickroller Sims
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen you
Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 hi miss reyna!![]()
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 seeking you around a lot!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10
I'm seeing a lot of you today, it is my first day so I'm guessing you're usually online, I'm not sending owls privately to anyone so the maximum is 5/10
I'm seeing a lot of you today, it is my first day so I'm guessing you're usually online, I'm not sending owls privately to anyone so the maximum is 5/10
Eden N.R.H.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Alright! Seeing you around a lot too
5/10
5/10
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5475465324165324165246852467853247652654/10 aMiGo!!! How have you been?
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9823859834258923478584325873426587432653487256342876534287956879365/10 i'M gReAt!!! AlSo hApPy bIrThDay hAshBrOwN!!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.