OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 53 minutes ago I'm probably going to wear something like this!!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
So cute! I haven't even started thinking about what Mira and Cinder will wear!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 53 minutes ago I'm probably going to wear something like this!!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
Omggg that so good!! It's soo simple and elegant!!

I took that Victorian word in the ball announcement a little too seriously T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
@Mirada Johnson + @Penelope Kneen I just need something cute and practical so Emi can run super fast when needed :grin:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 59 minutes ago
Mirada Johnson wrote: Today, 15:19
Colin McCoire wrote: Today, 15:16 Oo ball dates! How chaotic!!
I LOVE Cursa's roleplay request! :lol: I nearly laughed out loud, in public!
Aww! I'm glad to hear that!! Though Cursa might not be quite so excited!
Colin is just an AMAZING cousin! Very caring!

INPC: Katsuro Souto
Adult: Iris Jurema

OOC Let's Chat!
helloo

There is something about ambition, how it not only propels you but also defines you.

OOC Let's Chat!
Willow Starch wrote: 52 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 54 minutes ago @Colin McCoire @Emiline Hunter
Well will understand that only after something or the other goes wrong with me T-T


@Willow Starch
Babe I'd die admiring you at the ball T-T
Lmao thanks :grin: All I gotta do is figure out what hairstyle she's gonna do....
Ig an half up would suit that outfit..


@Emiline Hunter
You are frightening meee...why will you need to run???

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 50 minutes ago @Mirada Johnson + @Penelope Kneen I just need something cute and practical so Emi can run super fast when needed :grin:
Lol why she running?
Penelope Kneen wrote: 49 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 52 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 54 minutes ago @Colin McCoire @Emiline Hunter
Well will understand that only after something or the other goes wrong with me T-T


@Willow Starch
Babe I'd die admiring you at the ball T-T
Lmao thanks :grin: All I gotta do is figure out what hairstyle she's gonna do....
Ig an half up would suit that outfit..


@Emiline Hunter
You are frightening meee...why will you need to run???
I was thinking that, or letting her hair flow natrually

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
Well, considering I have been to events planned for 3 years and Something seems to go wrong in every. single. time, i think its safe to assume, running will be needed :grin:

Rather be prepared than not!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Anyone want to go to the ball with me pls

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile🌺

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 48 minutes ago Well, considering I have been to events planned for 3 years and Something seems to go wrong in every. single. time, i think its safe to assume, running will be needed :grin:

Rather be prepared than not!
Uhhh..am I supposed to change my outfit now T-T
OK ILL TRY TO MAKE IT A SHORT AND LESS HEAVY FROCK THEN


@Willow Starch
Yessss

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."