OOC Let's Chat!

Oo ball dates! How chaotic!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Colin McCoire wrote: 47 minutes ago Oo ball dates! How chaotic!!
I LOVE Cursa's roleplay request! :lol: I nearly laughed out loud, in public!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Mirada Johnson wrote: 44 minutes ago
Colin McCoire wrote: 47 minutes ago Oo ball dates! How chaotic!!
I LOVE Cursa's roleplay request! :lol: I nearly laughed out loud, in public!
Aww! I'm glad to hear that!! Though Cursa might not be quite so excited!
Last edited by Colin McCoire on 28 Sep 2026, 15:25, edited 1 time in total.

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 52 minutes ago IC: *laughs in older student* Dress? For a hogwarts event??! Hope you aren't wearing heels too? /j

OOC: OOOOH what colour?!
Ic: Umm why??
It's a ball after all *slightly embarrassed*


Ooc: kinda a mix of yellow and cream ig

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 41 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 52 minutes ago IC: *laughs in older student* Dress? For a hogwarts event??! Hope you aren't wearing heels too? /j

OOC: OOOOH what colour?!
Ic: Umm why??
It's a ball after all *slightly embarrassed*


Ooc: kinda a mix of yellow and cream ig
OOC: OOOH PRETTYYYY
IC: hogwarts isn't known for having the..... least chaotic events :sweatingbullets:

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 41 minutes ago
Emiline Hunter wrote: 52 minutes ago IC: *laughs in older student* Dress? For a hogwarts event??! Hope you aren't wearing heels too? /j

OOC: OOOOH what colour?!
Ic: Umm why??
It's a ball after all *slightly embarrassed*


Ooc: kinda a mix of yellow and cream ig
Oh dear.

Another firstie who thinks Hogwarts balls are fun and survivable!!

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 52 minutes ago
Willow Starch wrote: 52 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 53 minutes ago I've even decided by dress for the autumn ball!!
OOooo I wanna see!


Lol Willow isn't gonna wear a dress
I'll owl ya!!
What'll she wear then??
Black skinny flare jeans and a denim shirt/jacket

Giving her something I would love to wear
Reducio
Image posted by the memberImage posted by the member

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝

OOC Let's Chat!
@Colin McCoire @Emiline Hunter
Well will understand that only after something or the other goes wrong with me T-T


@Willow Starch
Babe I'd die admiring you at the ball T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm probably going to wear something like this!!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 36 minutes ago @Colin McCoire @Emiline Hunter
Well will understand that only after something or the other goes wrong with me T-T


@Willow Starch
Babe I'd die admiring you at the ball T-T
Lmao thanks :grin: All I gotta do is figure out what hairstyle she's gonna do....

𝕤𝕥𝕒: 𝟟|𝕖𝕧𝕒: 𝟝|𝕤𝕥𝕣: 𝟟|𝕨𝕚𝕤: 𝟝| 𝕒𝕣𝕔: 𝟞|𝕒𝕔𝕔: 𝟝