OOC Let's Chat!

Amber Johnson wrote: Today, 06:13 When is it going to be released?
December of this year assuming everything goes according to plan! :) (sorry. I was asleep when this message was sent, so I’m a little late!)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Isla Afton wrote: 47 minutes ago It looks funky on phone, I'll check it later
@Kennedy Cheek

I edited it on mobile...was tough T-T

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."

OOC Let's Chat!
cant wait for Haymitch version of Hunger Games :drool2:

Jaaawwwn, I need more RP partners!
-join if u like pls-

OOC Let's Chat!
Penelope Kneen wrote: 41 minutes ago
Isla Afton wrote: 47 minutes ago It looks funky on phone, I'll check it later
@Kennedy Cheek

I edited it on mobile...was tough T-T
I think it looks rly good, and I love the concept, I should probably make one for Kennedy but I have no musical knowledge
My only feedback coding related would be to make a more obvious division between the songs, but also that might still be just how it looks!<3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Millie Ann wrote: 36 minutes ago cant wait for Haymitch version of Hunger Games :drool2:
Same! I love the og movies so much! (Still remember watching them when they came out) I’m hoping they do this book justice! (Honestly wasn’t a huge fan of the Ballad movie. Love the book though!)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 19 minutes ago
Millie Ann wrote: 36 minutes ago cant wait for Haymitch version of Hunger Games :drool2:
Same! I love the og movies so much! (Still remember watching them when they came out) I’m hoping they do this book justice! (Honestly wasn’t a huge fan of the Ballad movie. Love the book though!)
I’m excited too!!! I really loved this book at lot

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 21 minutes ago
Penelope Kneen wrote: 41 minutes ago
Isla Afton wrote: 47 minutes ago It looks funky on phone, I'll check it later
@Kennedy Cheek

I edited it on mobile...was tough T-T
I think it looks rly good, and I love the concept, I should probably make one for Kennedy but I have no musical knowledge
My only feedback coding related would be to make a more obvious division between the songs, but also that might still be just how it looks!<3
I got this code from the code donations thread...originally there were only 8 songs..
Just add all kinds of songs you listen to..it can be a mixed Playlist..

Penelope Kneen
"Magic can make anything happen,
it reveals itself only to those who have eyes to see it."