How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 noticed you not just in game threads but also at the top of the earners ranking (got an impressive list of homework done
| iNPC: Ilya Voronov |
|
#D2445E |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000/10 Mamori!! The best Girls vs Boys ally ever
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 been seeing you around very often, but i don't think we've ever interacted, so Hi!
I am a hard worker. I am a good friend. I do my best. I am enough.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hiya Aria!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
42938402395023935/10 Hmm... IDK
About to respond to our Rp, Sorry for the wait!
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 seen you around few times
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 seen once before
| sta • 10 | eva • 9 | str • 7 SHOP wis • 9 | arc • 9 | acc • 10 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8.5/10 Sup Ara!!!!865487541587416853216534186532446857/10 wHo ArE yOu???Mari Alves wrote: 29 Aug 2024, 14:41 42938402395023935/10 Hmm... IDKAbout to respond to our Rp, Sorry for the wait!
just saw your reply, and It's ok there's no rush!!!
![]()
You are not you when you are sane.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 you're everywhere
Knowledge becomes wisdom only after it has been put to good use.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 first time seeing you !!
| ❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧-𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤, 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥.❞ ☘︎ STAFF ACCOUNT ; ᴍᴀʟᴀɪᴋᴀ ᴏᴍᴇɴᴜᴋᴏ |